SAINT-ALBAN - "Seaside in Seychelles" 1985 - Oil Painting #7
Small oil painting on canvas made by the French artist Michel Roy, known as Saint-Alban .
"Woman on a beach in Seychelles"
Signed lower right.
Titled on the back anddated 1985.
Size : 27 x 22.2 cm.
More paintings by this artist available online.
Michel Roy, known as Saint-Alban (1913-2015)
Born in France in 1913. Died in May 2015 at the age of 101 years.
Painter and sculptor.
Best known for his landscapes, he shows through his works views of Africa, Seychelles and mainly France.
In 1997, with the painters Frédéric Menguy (1927-2007) and Hédi Turki (born in 1922), he illustrated Christine de Mustapha Chelbi.
He performs many exhibitions, including:
- at the Carlton Gallery in Cannes in 1971,1973, 1974 ( "Landscapes" ), in 1980 ( "Landscapes of France" )
- at the Gallery of Contemporary Arts in Monte Carlo in 1975
- at the Galerie Vendôme in Paris in 1988 ( "New Landscapes of France" )
- at Galerie Alexandre in the 6th arrondissement of Paris in 1992
- at the hotel Le Méridien Montparnasse in 1990, 1993 ( "Landscapes of France and the Antilles" ), in 1994 ( "Landscapes" ), 1995
- at the Galerie Héraud in Paris in 1997
- Popoff & Cie Gallery in Paris in 1998
- etc ...